This article has a round-up the Federal Legislative Tax Program as at 29 July 2021 including Acts, Bills, exposure drafts, consultations, reviews and ATO guidance.
See below for further details.
The attached round-up covers the following.
- Key Acts enacted prior to December 2020
- Key Acts enacted since December 2020
- Tax depreciation incentive Acts
- Bills before Parliament
- Measures not proceeding
- Exposure draft legislation
- Discussion papers
- Board of Taxation reviews Inspector-General of Taxation reviews
- Other Government reviews
- Parliamentary Committee reviews
- COVID-19 stimulus measures — end dates
- What’s new on 1 July 2021?
- Proposed ATO legislative guidance
- Useful ATO links
- JobKeeper and JobMaker Hiring Credit programs
[TTI website – Report]